Friday, July 9, 2010

Stuff

So far living in the far east has treated me pretty well, at this point my life is pretty uneventful but good over all. I have made dinner for Tim four nights in a row now which sad as it may seem is actually a record for me. What can I say, he is a good cook and I don't want to discourage him :)!
Tonight we invited some friends over for dinner and buzz quiz, it was a lot of fun. I love that I have been able to make friends so quickly. Rosie, Biff, and their little girl Hazel are in our ward, they got here a day or two before we did. I made chicken and rice casserole, it was the first time I have ever made it and I am happy to say it turned out a smashing success! For all of you who know how to make it just shhh don't tell anyone how easy it is okay!
I am loving our apartment. It is so nice, I'm sure Tim has mentioned things about it in prior blogs so forgive me for repetition but it is set up so well. The square footage is less than our last place but it seems like we have so much more room the layout is so great. One thing I think is so weird though is that there are not light fixtures in the main living areas.. weird right?! The outlets closest to the door will turn on a lamp with the light switch but that is it, very interesting.
So I found out today that I am exactly three hours away from Wes in his current area! Crazy that I'm so close to him maybe we will have to plan a little road trip...
So for any of you that follow our blog that have any questions please comment and ask them, Tim wants me to write more on it and as of right now, with no job and everything, my life is pretty boring please people give me some ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Tara I love the post :) I'm glad you're making friends!! .. I just made a blog.. you're gonna laugh: http://www.lanjen08.blogspot.com or something like that :) I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete