Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Orientation


So today was the first day of school, but not actually the first day of classes. They took my picture, game me my iPod touch and fed me lunch. In between all that, I listened to a few speeches and walked around the campus. All-in-all, it was an easy ice-breaker for what's coming during the next six weeks.

At six, Tara and I went over to help some other recent grad school ward members move in. Their names are Biff and Rosie. He is from Idaho and she is from Oregon and they just moved from Texas where Biff was doing his undergrad. It was good that we showed up, because apparently everyone else in the ward was busy. We were able to help them get moved in, and they were very appreciative!

It's time for bed now though, Tara and I have both been feeling a little under the weather. See y'all tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. escarenofamily.blogspot.com...that is my blog...i still need to update it...just thought i would let you know

    ReplyDelete